Thursday, January 29, 2009
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Just a few eco friendly laundry tips from Crunchy Clean:
- For an excellent softener and static cling preventer, use ¼- ½ cup of vinegar in your rinse. If you love yummy smells, add 5-20 drops of essential oil to a gallon of vinegar. The vinegar also kills bacteria and prevents the buildup of detergent residue. (Please don’t use dryer sheets because many of them contain the same chemicals found in liquid fabric softeners. Besides them being hazardous to your health, they aren’t biodegradable.)
- Need a great laundry brightener: Add 1/2 cup of strained lemon juice to the rinse cycle and/or use hydrogen peroxide instead of chlorine bleach.
- Wash with cold water whenever possible – saves 80-90% of energy costs related to washing!
- For an extra dirty/stained/stinky load of diapers, add either small amount of Dawn, 4-6 squirts of Simple Green All Purpose Cleaner, or a squirt of Biokleen’s Bac-out.
- For stains, you can either soak in warm water mixed with a few tablespoons of Crunchy Clean Detergent or you can make a paste with Crunchy Clean detergent and water and let it sit for a few hours and then wash.
- Allow clothes to air dry on a clothes line rather than using your dryer. Sunlight, which is free, is a natural bleaching agent; it also disinfects the clothes.
- To reduce static, don’t overdry your clothes if you use the dryer.
- Reusable bags are excellent- did you know that 500 billion to 1 trillion plastic bags are used annually worldwide and only 1-3% of those are recycled? Check out our selection of reusable bags that can be reused for many uses, including sending them back and getting more CrunchyClean Detergent!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Click HERE for the sale!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I know its true - some of you would prefer to stay in the Christmas season all year long, and Crunchy Clean is going to make the possible (sort of - I mean, we can't bring back the holidays but we can pretend just like our toddlers, right?!)
ALL Crunchy Clean detergent (80 load and 136 loads, Cloth Diaper Detergent AND regular detergent) is on
We want to get these to you while they're still fresh, so we decided to put them on sale! Please note that your Crunchy Clean is still made fresh to make it most effective in cleaning your clothes, so it'll still be 7-10 business days before shipping.
The stock for some scents is low, so please put your FIRST choice in the top drop down box and your SECOND choice in the bottom drop down box.
Click HERE for the sale!
Crunchy Clean is on SALE!Crunchy Clean is on SALE!Crunchy Clean is on SALE!
All bows (except for customs) are $1 off, and tutus are 50% off! In other words, nothing over $6!!!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
I love Etsy, but Hyena Cart is fun too! I have finally opened up shop on HC and have also stocked some fun new prints (more to come soon!)
A big thanks to LuvlieK at Seventeen Stone for my new HC setup.
Check out Baby Belle's Favorites now on Hyena Cart!