Saturday, January 3, 2009

Finally Introducing Myself

I'm Jenn, otherwise known as thejennigirl on the nest. I am a midwest girl who transplanted to the northeast to marry my awsome hubby! (sorry for the size of the picture. It refuses to get smaller)


We have 3 kids, Xavian (6.5), Korra (5), and Saxton (8 months). We also have a Chessie Cat and a chocolate lab named Alco. It was because of Korra that I started making children's hair bows. The prices for pretty bows was outside our budget, and the more I looked at them, the more I thought, "I can do that!" So I did, and Korra's Kreations was born.

I really enjoy making the bows! I also make the occassional tutu and other random craft project, as well as I specialize in painted denim wear for children. Please check out my store: thejennigirl.etsy.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment