Wednesday, May 6, 2009

First Pre-Made Soaker Listed!

Hi! My name is Maria (crackerjackprinter on the Nest), and I run Square Pea Baby. I make crocheted wool diaper covers, and specialize in custom sizes. I live in MD currently for my husband's work, but will be moving back to CA at the end of the year. I miss the sun!

I live with my husband, Dave, and my daughter, Madelyn (Mady) who is 10 1/2 months old. She has been a great guinea pig! We also have 3 cats (Ms. Kitty, Cleo, and Little Man) who we left with the house sitter in CA.


I began crocheting wool covers at the beginning of the year, when my dad bought me a pattern for Christmas. It didn't take long for me to catch on, but I wasn't 100% happy with the design or that impressed with the pattern itself. So, I set out to create an easier and better fitting design. I have made countless testers for my daughter and others. Making the custom sized soakers was easy, so I set out to create ones that I can stock. Finally, I am proud to announce I have stocked my first pre-made soaker!

I owe a huge thank you to LuvlieK of Seventeen Stone for creating my awesome banner and avatar. What a talented lady!

Keep an eye out on my shop and my blog for some very exciting updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment