Friday, October 16, 2009

Greetings from mayoCREATIVE!

First of all, while I have been a member of EcoNest for a few months now, I have never introduced myself here!

My name is Hannah, though most of you probably know me as Jerimbato. I have been married for a little over two years, to my wonderful husband who is a dispatcher for our county fire rescue. Our son, Seth, was born at home on February 10th of this year. I stay at home with him now-- before he was born I was a children's library assistant. I loved it, but I am so thankful to be able to be with Seth all the time. I really love being a mom.

So let's see... while I have lived here in South Florida since I was a kid, I was born in Maine, which I still love to visit. I love yoga, books, health foods and anything creative. I have always loved art and crafts. My mom was a textile design major in college and is now a graphic designer, and my dad does fine art, photography and video production, so I grew up surrounded by creativity and it has always been part of my life. I have a local portrait photography business, and I also enjoy anything that involves paper, paint, yarn, beads, wire, whatever :)

My Etsy shop is still new, and I am currently in the process of completely revamping and re-stocking it. I started by offering just handmade jewelry, but starting in November I will be posting all kinds of new stuff. I have been working on lots of new items and am pretty excited about it! I will post here when I reopen my shop.

Oh and to go with my little bio, here is our latest family photo:

No comments:

Post a Comment