Monday, November 16, 2009

Why I Shop Team Eco Nest

I've always had a soft spot for handmade. It's more than a craft, it's an art.
.
When I shop at Team Eco-Nest members' stores, I know I'm receiving the same quality & love that I put into my own Kreations. I know that these fine ladies stand behind their products 100%.
.
It's an honor and a privilage to be part of the same team.
.
With out further ado, I give you some of the Team Eco-Nest products that spoil my family!
.
.
Fuzzy Wuzzy Dryer Balls
.
I had the honor of testing for Tina Michelle. The dryer balls she made me well over a year ago have held up like a dream! I've added 3 more balls to give my dryer a happy 5, and let me tell you, I do a LOT of laundry. My family of 5 + 2 fur babies all have static-free, faster dried, soft laundry every.single.time.
.

.
.
Leeny's Beanies
.
Love cute kids' hats? OOAK hats for you? Teacher is more than a little talented with her crochet hook. When I asked her about a hat to give Korra for Christmas last year, when created exactly what I wanted, in a quality that is hard to equal. One of the best attributes of her store, is the hats are reasonably priced. I've seen similar hats on Etsy listed for 3 and 4 times as much!
.
This hat is sweetly perfect for my little trendsetter!
.

.
.
A Little Birdy
.
We know and love her as Lar, to rest of you, she's the creative minded owner of A Little Birdy Etsy Shop. Lar's store is one of my fave Team Eco-Nest stores to check out. The mother of an adorable little boy, she know's that there's a need for a world beyond ruffles, and she meets it!
.
One of our most recent Team Eco-Nest purchases, the Traffic Jam Rabbit Skins Tee, has been a HUGE hit for my Saxton, who lives and breathes, you guessed it, anything that goes "Vroom!"
.

.
.
Four Little Fluff Bugs
.
Another wonderful shop owner, who has had me test out her products, er, has had Saxton test them out, is the vintage shabby chic queen, Tommigirle. Her goal was to create a diaper with a vintage flair. I think she did it!
.
Wearing just one of several of his FLFB, is my fluffy bummed Saxton:
.

.
.
Poonico Ten
.
Shot velcro on your diapers? Poonico is the gal to go see! She provides a snap service in a timely manner that any mama can appreciate!
..
.
.
Mama Made
.
Two kids packing a lunch every day for school means a lot of zip-locs. If we used them. LauraandLee, of Mama Made, makes these wonderful little sandwich and snack bags, perfect for packing lunches! They come in all sorts of beautiful quality fabrics that my kids and I love. We simply shake them out every evening, unless there was some peanutbutter ooz inside, and when they do get soiled, we just toss them in the wash. Brilliant design! Why do they even make zip-locs anyway???
.
My apologies for a lack of picture, but our bags in constant use, lol!
.
.
OiGoi
.
I have to confess, I tested for OiGoi, too. I am happliy testing out a current creation of her's as well, but lucky you that her deodorant is out of the testing fazes! I put that deoderant to work. I worked outside in the sun and humidity. I wore it while cleaning out the basement. I wore it to a crowded parent teacher meeting, where the furnace ran on a 75 degree day. I was stinkless! I can't wait until she stocks again so that I can get some more!
.
Oh, and by the way, she's also a very talented knitter. She made some longies for Saxton that are to die for!
.

.
My apologies for the stock picture, but it just seemed like a sweaty me wouldn't be all that interesting =D
.
.
Artsy Fartsy FooFoo

.
Glad is one the most talented women I have ever had the opportunity to be friends with. She has created some of the most fun diapers I have ever seen!
.
She's taking a diaper making break for now, but her super awsome you can't live without them hemp inserts and Milk Maids (nursing pads) are available twice a month in the Team EcoNest Congo. You have to be quick, because these poplular items go FAST!
..
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment