Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bios-Part 8- Fuzzy Wuzzy Dryer Balls

Hi! I'm Christina aka tinamichelle. My husband Bren and I have been married 2 years this past October. I'm a 26 year old SAHW. No kids though we do want some, we're just have difficulty right now. We do though have a spoiled toy poodle who I take with me everywhere. We live down on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. I love the beach but I also love having a fall and winter which we don't have :). I'm a air force brat so Mississippi is the place I've been longest in my life. My husband plays the keyboard at our church when he is not working. Since May by stumbling upon the EFF board, I've made so many changes in our life. My husband just goes along with whatever :). We recycle, changed all body products, make all of our cleaners. My new mission is to replace everything disposable with something reuseable. Currently I'm obsessed with glass storage. I loved making my own set of wool dryer balls so much that with encouragement I decided to create fuzzy wuzzy dryer balls. So far so good. www.tina120981.etsy.com

My sweet Cella

Me and DH last year on our anniverasay

No comments:

Post a Comment