Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bios Part 3: Ashley - Squeaky Taco - Crunchy Clean

Hi! My name is Crunchy Clean Girl- aka Ashley!

I am a wife and mom of a baby girl who is the complete joy of our life. I have always tended towards natural and green things, and started making our cleaning products around 3 years ago. I worked on the recipes, and even came up with a new recipe once we started cloth diapering our ladybug after she was born.

In my free time (when I'm not "CrunchyCleaning it" as my DH calls it), I love to spend time with my family, cook yummy things, explore new places in our area, and buy cloth diapers!

I am SO pleased to introduce our new website at WWW.CRUNCHYCLEAN.COM in addition to the etsy site at http://CrunchyClean.etsy.com

Family Pre-Ladybug (and pregnant!)



The three of us:

2 comments: