Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bios Continued: Kelly - luvlieK - Seventeen Stone

My name is Kelly, although most of you probably know me best as luvlieK. I am the oldest child in a tight knit family of six. We still get together every Sunday to have dinner like we always have - although, family dinners keep expanding and now include my husband, Brian, my son Caedan, and Raven, my daughter/pup. Brian and I met in 1999, right after I graduated high school. We dated all through college and married on September 17, 2005.

Earlier this year, our son was born; he is the first grandchild for both families and therefore, a long awaited addition to the family. Our pup helped us announce his existence by wearing an “I’m going to be a big sister” t-shirt. It took everyone a while to figure out we meant a baby and not another dog!

Caedan is the reason we have gone from light green to a darker shade of green. He reminds us why we have implemented all the changes we have and continue our quest to be more eco-friendly.

My Etsy site, Seventeen Stone by luvlieK, is a compilation of my background and my strengths. I graduated from the University of Maryland in 2003 with a double major in Anthropology and Art History. Everything I learned about different cultures and art helps me achieve a fresh perspective on things. But most of all, my Etsy site is a way for me to showcase my talents, while I concentrate on my main passion, raising Caedan.

Since I realized that we don’t have many post-pregnancy family pictures I have included a wedding picture and a picture of Caedan and Raven.



No comments:

Post a Comment